Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha, Raipur Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Reporter Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Eligibility Criteria and Experience Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. Online Apply Link In Given Below.
Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
01 Important Dates:
- Application Begin : 05/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 30/05/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
02 Application Fee:
- General : 350/-
- OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
03 Age Limit:
- As On 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Other State)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years. (CG Domicile)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenographer.
05 Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total Posts|
06 How To Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form:
- Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in The Official Site.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
07 Important Links:
Thank You Visiting SarkariJobHost