SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2020 – 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification – Are you looking for a government job? If you are interested in the job opportunity of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020, then please read carefully the details of the Staff Selection Commission’s appointment.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is invited to an online application form for the recruitment position of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Court Clerk, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Online Apply.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Online Application Form 2020 – Full Notifications
Significant Dates Of SSC CHSL :
- First Date Of Registration : 03/12/2019
- Last Date OF Registration : 10/01/2020
- Last Date Of Online Payments : 10/01/2020
- Tier I Online Exam Date : 16-27 March / 2020
- Tier II Online Exam Date : 28/06/2020
Application Fee Of SSC CHSL :
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- * Payment Methods : Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode | Offline, E Challan.
Age Limit Of SSC CHSL ( As On 01/09/2019 ) :
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age : 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility Of SSC CHSL :
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Post Details Of SSC CHSL :
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Significant Links Of SSC CHSL :
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|