Post : Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Online Form 2019
About : The Bank of Maharashtra has recently been invited to the online application form for the vacancy recruitment position of generalist scales II and III. Those candidates are interested in the following recruitment can read the details and apply online
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II III Online Form 2019
- Application Begin : 11/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Pay Examination Fee : 31/12/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ EWS : 1180/-
- SC / ST : 118/-
- PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2019
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks in All Semester / Year.
- Scale II : 2 Year Experience.
- Scale III : 5 Year Experience
Vacancy Details Total: 300 Post
|Generalist Officer Scale II||81||54||20||30||15||200||Max 35|
|Generalist Officer Scale III||41||27||10||15||07||100||Max 38|
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow
- Bihar : Patna
- Delhi NCR : Delhi NCR All Cities
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- & Other Various Examination Center in Pan India.
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank in Maharashtra that offers retail loans for cash management of personal banking and other financial services. Its services include savings / checking account deposits, vehicle loans, personal loans, retail financing, global bank loans for the priority and small-scale sector, foreign exchange and export financing, corporate loans and equipment loans. As of March 31, 2018, the bank’s total network of branches consisted of 1846 branches spread across all states and 4 territories of the union. The branch network includes branches specialized in the area of foreign exchange, government business, treasury and international banking, industrial finance, MSMEs, payment of high-tech agricultural pensions, etc. The bank’s ATM network was in 1864 as of March 31, 2018.